Large island in the St. Mary's river with a ferry from the Soo. Osborn tract owned by UMBS in near S end.
- 2011 . Tests of the harassment-reduction function and frequency-dependent maintenance of a female-specific color polymorphism in a damselfly . Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology .
- 2004 . Partner choice in ectomycorrhizal mutualism .
- 2003 . Ecological persistence of the plant-mycorrhizal mutualism: a hypothesis from species coexistence theory . The American Naturalist .
- 1982 . Epiphytic diatom (Bacillariophyceae) community structure in a wetland continuum, Sugar Island, Michigan .
- 1971 . The family Orthotrichaceae (Musci) in North American, north of Mexico .
3 data sets displayed.
|Osborne Preserve Property Outline||Polygon outline of Osborne Preserve tract of the University of Michigan Biological Station.|
|Pine Warbler Recordings||Sound recordings of pine warbler bird songs recorded at the University of Michigan Biological Station in the summer of 2011. The recordings are WAV sound files and are recorded at an audio bit rate of 768 kbps. Files included typify the different songs of the individual birds studied for this...|
|Bird Class Surveys||Bird surveys conducted by the University of Michigan Biological Station's (UMBS) ornithology class from 1976-1984. Bird species, individual counts, site locations, and observation data were recorded a locations throughout Michigan's Northern Lower Peninsula and Eastern Upper Peninsula....|